Briefly describe your issue below:
No internet connection when running Preinstalled version of anonsurf.
- of course after installation of parrotOS I had an upgrade without errors.
- I have tried to launch it from terminal not from application menu, but nothing.
dpkg-reconfigure resolvconf, but nothing.
- tried: to fix it with the time issue, nothing.
- I don’t have any kind of error when starting and stopping anonsurf.
- If I run my IP it’s always empty.
- Failing ping test to google.com.
- Impossible to connect with Firefox Browser.
What version of Parrot are you running? (include version (e.g. 4.6), edition(e.g. Home//KDE/OVA, etc.), and architecture (currently we only support amd64)
Release 4.9 64-bit - Kernel Linux 5.5.0-1parrot1-amd64 x86_64 - MATE 1.24.0
What method did you use to install Parrot? (Debian Standard / Debian GTK / parrot-experimental)
Configured to multiboot with other systems? (yes / no)
If there are any similar issues or solutions, link to them below:
If there are any error messages or relevant logs, post them below:
- If I ping google get this error:
ping: google.com: Temporary failure in name resolution
- If I execute
sudo anonsurf status: it asks me if I’m sure I’m running TOR;
- If I execute
sudo anonsurf statuswith tor browser opened gives me result and this two errors:
17:00:57 [NYX_NOTICE] Nyx is currently running with root permissions. This isn't a good idea, nor should it be necessary. 17:00:57 [NYX_NOTICE] No nyxrc loaded, using defaults. You can customize nyx by placing a configuration file at /root/.nyx/config (see https://nyx.torproject.org/nyxrc.sample for its options).
- Still with Tor opened I can’t browse with Firefox.