AnonSurf version 2.12 now is on rolling-testing repository.
- AnonSurf now is a system unit. We are able to use some advantages:
- Can be enabled at boot as a service
- Fix the issue shut system down before shut AnonSurf down.
activedstatus of AnonSurf so it can’t be start / stop multiple times (start then start again)
- Split old AnonSurf script to modular model. It now has
anondaemonas daemon script which active / deactive tor service, firewall rules, …;
anonsurfscript now is a
Command Line Interfacemodule with some extra procedures
- A tool to fix DNS issue is a part of AnonSurf
To fix unexpected issue with DNS settings in
/etc/resolv.conf. We developed new tool that can check current DNS settings on your system and can change it quickly by using arguments.
- System shut down by power source and AnonSurf cant be stopped as a service
- Fix issue from old version that is still affected user’s system
- Fix the problem in Wlan’s driver that can’t get DNS IP from DHCP server
nyxfrom Tor. It supports more procedures than check Tor log or AnonSurf log.