APT Certs

hi i am having problems with my apt, when i try to update it shows this error:

Err:4 Index of /mirrors/parrot/ rolling Release
Certificate verification failed: The certificate is NOT trusted. The revocation or OCSP data are old and have been superseded. Could not handshake: Error in the certificate verification. [IP: 172.67.174.196 443]
Err:5 Index of /mirrors/parrot/ rolling-security Release
Certificate verification failed: The certificate is NOT trusted. The revocation or OCSP data are old and have been superseded. Could not handshake: Error in the certificate verification. [IP: 172.67.174.196 443]
Hit:6 https://download.sublimetext.com apt/stable/ InRelease
Reading package lists… Done
E: The repository ‘Index of /mirrors/parrot/ rolling Release’ no longer has a Release file.
N: Updating from such a repository can’t be done securely, and is therefore disabled by default.
N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration details.
E: The repository ‘Index of /mirrors/parrot/ rolling-security Release’ no longer has a Release file.
N: Updating from such a repository can’t be done securely, and is therefore disabled by default.
N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration details.

Hi! The mirror.parrot.sh auto redirects you to nearest mirror addresses and there are some mirrors are not under our control (they are community’s mirrors). So admin could forget about updating new TLS cert. Let me tell our leader and we could contact to admins but i’m afraid we can’t do more.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.