Asus R209H Black Screen USB live

Briefly describe your issue below:

Hello,

i want to run Parrot on my Asus R209h (other name is E200HA) but just live USB. Grub Starts . I tested all option but always the black screen of death …

I know it might be a strange question but i do not wanna install Parrot, i just want to run it live from USB. So i have to do a lot of work for this. Does anyone has any tips (or if iam lucky anyone else had/is running Parrot) on this PC and can help me to do the configuration of the USB stick so that Parrot can run live.

It seems to be a Kernel problem but iam not sure.

ive already tested with nomodeset = black screen, so i dont believe it cant be graphic.
I does want to test other Kernel(s)

1. How to change Kernel on a boootable live Parrot usb stick?
  2. If anyone else can run Parrot on Asus R209H it would be helpfull to tell me wich version of Parrot / or in ich way you were able to run it?
  3. There are many different (old ) Kernels avaiable for download on internet, i would like to know the orig sshhash / or a good webside to download the old Kernels

Thanks in advance for your help

Yours faithfully

What version of Parrot are you running? (include version (e.g. 4.6), edition(e.g. Home//KDE/OVA, etc.), and architecture (currently we only support amd64)

4.6 amd64

What method did you use to install Parrot? (Debian Standard / Debian GTK / parrot-experimental)

usb live

Configured to multiboot with other systems? (yes / no)

no

List your hardware specs to include make, model and firmware (when applicable):

Asus VivoBook E209R
Intel Atom x5-Z8300 Cherry Trail processor
2GB of RAM and 32GB of eMMC

If there are any similar issues or solutions, link to them below:

https://wiki.debian.org/InstallingDebianOn/Asus/E200HA

If there are any error messages or relevant logs, post them below:

nope , just a black screen

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.