Asus rog g15 wifi is working but bluetooth is not even detected

wow it will be a cool idea to compile my own drivers.and give them back to community.i am going to learn how to reverse engineer drivers.

one last thing in dmesg its say that 2 files are being loaded that patch one and the normal one are you asking to just try single one ?

good news is that my bluetooth is finally wokring but now while connecting to a device showing connection failed : protocol not available

solved

i took bt driver from my sisters laptop having latest ubuntu and that worked but then i faced error of “protocol not avabile” because of sdp server not running and having no directory so i check on internet and someone suggested to install
libspa-0.2-bluetooth && apt purge pulseaudio-module-bluetooth

while installing libspa-0.2=bluetooth i faced dependency problem so i down grade to to version it required then i rebooted and yup now everything works perfectly !

one thing i have to say i really dont want any person in the world to go threw these kind of problems. i was a frequent linux user but after this i learned alot of things and now i will learn how to reverse engineer or write own drivers for linux system so that no one should suffer while having the power of opensource in their hands !

1 Like

how to mark this as solved?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.