audio and video problems

Briefly describe your issue below:

What version of Parrot are you running? i am using the latest parrot security os.

What method did you use to install Parrot? sorry i dont understand, i downloaded iso from torrent and installed on virtualbox
Configured to multiboot with other systems? it is a guest os on virtual box

If there are any similar issues or solutions, link to them below: yes i tried both, to install the realtek audio driver for linux and graphics driver too but still problem is there

If there are any error messages or relevant logs, post them below:
sorry i am noob but i really have tried everything i can before asking for help here.
i first noticed problem when 1920x1080 resolution was not available. then i noticed screen tearing and audio issues . plz help

i prefer you use Oracle VM VirtualBox make sure its upto date, and hope you have 8gb ram and 2gb dedicated graphics card if installing parrotos in Oracle VM VirtualBox and try reinstalling it work for me

everything is up to date, 8gb ram, tried reinstalling.

sorry for late reply but i had bad connection on my side :frowning: please ask this question in the in the parrotos global group and check whether you can get some feedback in telegram.thanks

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.