Bluetooth works on Debian but not on Parrot OS

Briefly describe your issue below:
I installed Debian 10.3 Buster previously and bluetooth worked fine on it. I installed it alongside Windows 10. In lsusb in Debian, there was an entry for Realtek Semiconductor Corp. and dmesg also showed that hci0 was detected and rtl8723d firmware was loaded. I dual booted recently with parrot OS but bluetooth is not available. There is no Realtek Device in lsusb, no hci0 detected in dmesg ( and in rfkill list ). Also, when I boot into parrot os, bluetooth stops getting detected even in Debian and I have to boot into windows once after which if I boot into Debian, bluetooth starts getting detected there again. Why parrot os is not detecting the bluetooth device?

What version of Parrot are you running? (include version (e.g. 4.6), edition(e.g. Home//KDE/OVA, etc.), and architecture (currently we only support amd64)

What method did you use to install Parrot? (Debian Standard / Debian GTK / parrot-experimental)
Parrot KDE home 4.9 x64
Configured to multiboot with other systems? (yes / no)
Yes
If there are any similar issues or solutions, link to them below:

If there are any error messages or relevant logs, post them below:

Welcome to the ParrotOS Community :hugs:

could you paste the output of lsusb

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.