Boot & storage partition different disks

So I finally got myself a decent computer and I’m about to install Parrot. But I have to Storages: a 500GB SSD and a TB HDD. I was thinking to install all the OS related stuff in the SSD for faster performance and then having everything else (documents, rest of programs…) on the HDD

I know it’s not a big deal and I wont probably spend the whole SSD if I decided to install all of it in one disk but If it can be done I would really apreciate someone explaining how

Also, if someone sees any cons I might have not considered about installing the os this way I would also like to hear them

What version of Parrot are you running? (include version, edition, and architecture)
Not installed yet, but the lastest version as of 26/1/2019 (parrot security 4.5 64 bits architecture)

Configured to multiboot with other systems? (yes / no)Will be configured to multiboot with windows through GRUB

It should be possible to separate partitions between devices but I don’t think you’ll see any real significant performance benefits by doing it. Also if you want to install something else on the SSD for example that will likely create a messy or complicated partitioning routine.
Your processor, ram and graphics card(if any) will have more effect than how your storage devices are configured I think.

I need complete help in disk partitions, installing first time, i don’t know what type of partition it needs and works with