There are many kinds of issues: OS, software, server, … So you must know:
- Server issues will be fixed after report and we verify the problem. There will be no update patch for you. It is server side.
- 3rd party software / packages can’t be fixed by us. If we can spot the bug and have the fix, we will create merge request to original source and wait for their official version.
- Life is hard. For bug/ issue, please make sure your topic is only one. Dont make developers be terrorists.
- This is a rolling distro. Bugs and issues are expected. We recommend you have basic linux knowledge to deal with your system, so
Usually we don’t support issues that user faces by using his system in a wrong way. If you are new to Linux, make sure you didn’t make any mistake:
- Basic Linux: http://linux-training.be/
- How to not break Debian system: https://wiki.debian.org/DontBreakDebian or How NOT to Break your Debian System! | Average Linux User
- If you are having some questions, your answers might be in here: https://wiki.debian.org/FAQsFromDebianUser
- Your issue might be solved before (StackOverflow is a temple), try this: https://www.searchenginejournal.com/search-engines/answering-questions/
- OS version: run
Copy output here
- Kernel version: run
Copy output here
Or if you can’t do it, please tell us ISO version you downloaded.
** ISO information **
Version: 4.9 Desktop Environment: Mate Edition: Home
How did you create USB bootable?
- Software was used to make USB
- Steps of making USB bootable
How did you install OS?
- Debian installer or Calamares installer?
- Your device name or output of `lspci` ``` Copy output here ``` - Did you try searching info about this issue on search engine? Please write **No** or any URL to this issue bellow
1. I installed this 2. I ran this new software 3. It shows me this or that
** Insert error log and screenshot here**
** Your information **
- Pentesting / Forensic / Malware hunting / Privacy protection / …
- It is: AppArmor profile / software / system service / kernel module…
- when user runs this / start that, it can do…