- OS version: run
- Kernel version: run
Or if you can’t do it, please tell us ISO version you downloaded.
** ISO information **
Version: 4.11 Desktop Environment: Mate Edition: SEC
How did you create USB bootable?
- Software was used to make USB
- Steps of making USB bootable
How did you install OS?
- Debian installer or Calamares installer?
- Your device name or output of `lspci` ``` Copy output here ``` - Did you try searching info about this issue on search engine? Please write **No** or any URL to this issue bellow
I started heavy multi tasks (ram almost full) , like downloading torrents, Gimp photo editing, liberoffice editing, browsing internet with some white hacko & pentesting ..etc , then the electricity suddenly cut off :(
** Your information **
If you can add an option of live disk - Re-install/upgrade the distro without losing data already saved data which I think can help to auto fixing some corrupted or missed files … thank you
- Pentesting / Forensic / Malware hunting / Privacy protection / …
- It is: AppArmor profile / software / system service / kernel module…
- when user runs this / start that, it can do…