Can't connect to internet

I recently dowload Parrot os everything work good, wifi detection work well but at the moment i go to mozilla to connect into the internet and cherche for something it just don’t work. And its can’t be a connection problem i’m like 30cm to my box and my phone other laptop work very good.

version of Parrot : 4.6

method use to install Parrot : Debian Standard

Configured to multiboot with other systems? no ( i install it into a external drive )

Parrot can use my wifi card but it can’t connect, i have the latest update, dowload the good driver, nothing work.
(Sorry if my problem is Childish i just started with this OS)
Thanks for your help !

Hey have you searched around the forum.

Can you connect to your network? Do your wifi drivers work with your wifi card?

If you can connect to the network does ping work?
if ping works does nslookup work?

Hello, I had such a problem with many networks, I solved it by resetting the router.

Hi !
Thanks for all your help at first, and i test different think with my router and in the command shell but nothing worked. I try ping and nslookup and it worked well. So i just reinstall all the parrot os and i don’t really know how know it work !
Thanks to all of you who help me even since the problem was in the installation i think lol.
Thnaks again!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.