can't load firmware netinstall 32 bit

Briefly describe your issue below:
I am trying to install ParrotOS on a 32 bit pc. Since standalone iso is not available for 32 bit, I have to download “netinstall” 32 bit iso. But setup needs non-free firmware for Broadcom wifi. “Load firmware from removable media?”
I have the same firmware brcm/bcm43xx-0.fw (and firmware debian package also). But Im confused about what to do next.
What version of Parrot are you running? (include version (e.g. 4.6), edition(e.g. Home/KDE/OVA, etc.), and architecture
Netinstall 4.9.1 32 bit
What method did you use to install Parrot? (Debian Standard / Debian GTK / parrot-experimental)
Experiential Netinstall
Configured to multiboot with other systems? (yes / no)
No
If there are any similar issues or solutions, link to them below:

If there are any error messages or relevant logs, post them below:
Load firmware from removable media

What I have tried is :
I made a disk partition and formatted it to FAT32. Then pasted the .fw file in it (with and without “firmware” folder) and mounting it but that did not work either.
Also when I open bootable usb in Windows, it only have one folder something like cfg. No other folders.
I’m totally confused. I was using LinuxMint earlier but now want to use ParrotOS simple edition. Please do not advice unofficial versions with firmware included.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.