Corona Virus

Hi all!

As far as I follow, the virus is getting more cruel all around the world and today 250 deaths have been reported in Italy which is a very sad news to read and hear about, it is too sad to come across such a thing and not to be able to do anything while people are losing their lives. Condolences!

Those who live in Italy, developers of parrot and all other Italian participants of this forum, are you okay guys?

Please take necessary measures to keep yourselves away from that monster!

I hope concerned organizations will find a cure as soon as possible and stop this immediately!

5 Likes

Yeahhhh

5 Likes

I hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy. I work as an IT tech at a library in the US. We’re closed until further notice. Our building will remain closed for a month at least; all of our computers unused for the duration.

So I have all of the patron desktops in our computer lab running Folding@Home at full capacity and our main server seeding the new Parrot OS 4.8 release torrents (Home and Security, Mate and KDE).

Does anyone have any suggestions on other ways to use a room full of unused computers for a month?

2 Likes

Stay Safe be Secure #StayHome #COVID-19
:star: Phishing in the Time of COVID-19
:star: COVID-19
:star: WHO (World Health Organization)
:star: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)

Edit:Link Fixed :heavy_check_mark:

1 Like