Disable Screensaver on Lock

Briefly describe your issue below:
Hey guys, been using Parrot for a while now and I’m loving it except for a small issue which is whenever I leave my desk, I have the habit of locking my system and for Parrot, whenever I lock the system, it immediately activates the screensaver which I have set to a blank screen for now but what I want is to disable the screensaver entirely and just have the screen left on along with the login prompt.

What version of Parrot are you running? (include version (e.g. 4.6), edition(e.g. Home//KDE/OVA, etc.), and architecture (currently we only support amd64)
Parrot Security 4.6 MATE

What method did you use to install Parrot? (Debian Standard / Debian GTK / parrot-experimental)
Debian GTK

Configured to multiboot with other systems? (yes / no)
Yes. Windows 10.

I Think that would be not good idea …

,Try to off automatic screenlock & set off screensaver

Sorry to revive this thread but I got quite busy with work and didn’t have a chance to fiddle around with my parrot laptop, but I’m once again back and I’m trying to figure out this problem again. I tried turning off automatic screenlock but I can’t find an option to turn off screensaver. Locking my system still results in the screensaver turning on. Is there a way to maybe unblank it?

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.