¿El AnonSurf tiene un límite de uso de 1Gb?

Sucede que hace días que tengo problema con el AnonSurf, y cuando abro el TorStats me sale un aviso algo así como el que he llegado a 1Gb de uso. No sé si lo he entendido mal ya que está en inglés y a veces no lo interpreto bien, pero pruebo y pruebo con “recargar”, le doy también a “stop” y luego “start” y entra un rato pero luego se cuelga.
También probé desinstalarlo y luego instalarlo, con su respectiva actualización claro, y nada. Sigue el mismo problema que solo entra a un par de páginas y luego se cuelga.

Español

Anonsurf no es límite en la cantidad.

pero pruebo y pruebo con “recargar”, le doy también a “stop” y luego “start” y entra un rato pero luego se cuelga.

Yo uso el traductor de google para que pueda leer mal; cuando se dice “cuelga”, ¿te refieres a parar? No entiendo.

English:

Anonsurf is not limited.

but I try and try “RECHARGE”, I also give “Stop” and then “Start” and enters a while but then hangs.

I use Google Translate so I may read bad; when said “hang”, you mean stop? I do not understand.

for the Spanish speaker
@brisas, quizas pudieras poner el mensaje que te aparece?
@Pendragon comenta que Anonsurf NO tiene limite, asi que tu error tendria otra explicacion.

for the English speaker
@brisas is not too sure about the error, apparently: “it says something like it has reached 1Gb of use, but I dont know if I understand the message correctly because I dont speak English that well”. I have told them to post the message or to check again, because Pendragon replies that anonsurf has no limit.

Yes, when i say “cuelga” i mean a kind of stopping because in the anonsurf app says “anonsurf is running” but the service is not really working. As i said i put stop the app then i put start the app but the problem continued.
But that kind of fixed after some days or maybe a week when I upgraded the distro (i did it in that time too) and the app kind of works but the service is not stable because sometimes i lost the signal. All in all i can still live with that smile: it sjust I wanna talk about that error that in a certain way it’s fixed and Im glad for that and for the people’s answers to my sos XD