Errors when using apt-get on terminal

I recently installed Parrotsec 4.1 x64 on a partition of my HDD (Multiboot with Windows 10 through GRUB)
and the first time I enetered I started upgrading with sudo apt-get full-upgrade. I pressed Y so it started upgrading… But 404 errors started to pop out and one last 'unable to fetch deb.parrotsec.org appeared after aborting the upgrade. I’m using the synaptic package manager now and it seems that most of the packages are upgrading, but terminal apt-get still gives me the error

What version of Parrot are you running? (include version, edition, and architecture)
Parrot OS 4.1, security edition x64

What method did you use to install Parrot? (Debian Standard / Debian GTK / parrot-experimental)
Debian Standard (I think?)

Configured to multiboot with other systems? (yes / no)
It’s configured to multiboot with windows 10 through GRUB

If there are any similar issues or solutions, link to them below:

If there are any error messages or relevant logs, post them below:
Error 404- not found and Error - unable to fetch deb.parrotsec.org on terminal when using sudo apt-get upgrade or sudo apt-get full-upgrade

yea, I’m having the same problem on my end. Except I can connect to my wifi, but nothing within the os seems to notice the wifi connection and gives me a no connection error…

Yeah, I’m using a wired connection, so everything seems to be OK with that?
Also most of the packages were upgraded using the Synaptic Package Manager so try using it instead of terminal. It seems like a shortcut but I would appreciate to know whats causing the problem with the termimal.

I always do this and solve the problem -> sudo apt-get update -> sudo apt full-upgrade

sudo apt clean && sudo apt update && sudo apt full-upgrade

Okay, I tried this ->sudo apt clean && sudo apt update && sudo apt full-upgrade
twice.
The first time it gave me errors. I’m attaching a text file with all the session copied.
Terminallog.log (232.2 KB)
So I entered into firefox to come here and tell you ‘hey, didn’t work’ but firefox didn’t load any page.
I restarted the network manager and firefox started to work properly and I thought that might happen with the terminal session too and I was right. Everything has downlaoded straight forward, so this is certainly an error with the network connection?