Ethernet Configuration

Briefly describe your issue below:

Hello! First of all, nice to meet you.
After some crazy talk with that bot, here I am. :stuck_out_tongue:

My issue is: I installed Parrot Os 4.7(Kernel 5.2.0-2parrot1-amd64) a few days ago. So far, so good. Wi-Fi is working, and everything is fine, but my ethernet doesn’t work. When I ifconfig, he shows me my eth0 (or used to be - I’ve been trying some configs at resolvconf, maybe I messed up and I don’t see eht0 anymore). Anyway, it doesn’t work. I saw the network at Configure Network Connections (right-click at Wi-Fi icon), but HOW do I connect? There are some configuration that I’ve been losing? Something that passed through?
I’m not exactly an expert on Linux systems, but I’m not a total newbie, so I’m really lost here guys, please help a fellow man. :slight_smile:

What version of Parrot are you running? (include version (e.g. 4.6), edition(e.g. Home//KDE/OVA, etc.), and architecture (currently we only support amd64)
I’m running the Parrot 4.7 - Kernel 5.2.0-2parrot1-amd64.

What method did you use to install Parrot? (Debian Standard / Debian GTK / parrot-experimental)
I’m not quite sure about this one - I’ve made a bootable usb on RUFUS.

Configured to multiboot with other systems? (yes / no)
No.

If there are any similar issues or solutions, link to them below:

If there are any error messages or relevant logs, post them below:

i am no expert , but everytime i have problems with my eth0 (Lan) then i just do

sudo anonsurf start
sudo anonsurf stop

and then it usally works ,

maybe if you lucky it might work :slight_smile:

No, brother. I even can’t connect via ethernet - just Wi-Fi.

And why does that happen with AnonSurf? Anyone knows?

sry for late answer
but sometimes it works for me to start anonsurf and then stop it
i think it has something to do with it resetting ip tables but i am no pro
if you found the solution please tell us so we can help each other incase this happens to another person :slight_smile:

Yes, multiboot. But there is no wireless extensions found

I need help please

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.