Failed to start apparmor during boot

Briefly describe your issue below:
During boot the first thing i can see is

[FAILED] Failed to start apparmor
See systemctl status Apparmor.service for details

What version of Parrot are you running? (include version, edition, and architecture)
Parrot 4.18 Securit edition 64 bits
What method did you use to install Parrot? (Debian Standard / Debian GTK / parrot-experimental) Debian standard

Configured to multiboot with other systems? (yes / no)
Yes, Windows 10
If there are any similar issues or solutions, link to them below:

If there are any error messages or relevant logs, post them below:
$ systemctl status apparmor-service

apparmor.service - Load AppArmor profiles
Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/apparmor.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Sun 2018-11-04 12:53:24 CET; 1min 22s ago
Docs: man:apparmor(7)
https://gitlab.com/apparmor/apparmor/wikis/home/
Process: 387 ExecStart=/etc/init.d/apparmor start (code=exited, status=123)
Main PID: 387 (code=exited, status=123)

You are using an outdated version that has had many changes and improvements missing that have been made between 4.18 and the current 4.3 version that was released recently, try using 4.3 and see if that fixes your problems.

i get problem even with 4.3

Do you think maybe have to do clean install to fix error?

If you are reinstalling correctly and truly ‘clean’ there is no way that would persist accross the systems even if they share a hardwrive they do not occuppy at the same time and the drive has been reformatted between as well. If its a version issue/bug then if it is triggered by any update or removal that is called when the default system boots the first time then it will occur again, you may be able to narrow it down with a few reinstalls paying close attention to events and configuration changes but it could also be a very long task given the variables.

Ok thankyou for the reply

I will try re-installing after when i get time and see if it makes a diference.

I did a fresh install yesterday, I can confirm I also have this problem on ASUS-FX503VD

Have you tried sudo apparmor_status ?

Actually I found by myself that it was a problem of bad partitions. I had two Linux systems, and I did two swap-partitions (yeah i’m dumb), then I deleted one of swaps, which actually was binded to ParrotOS.

So I did blkid, found my swap partition’s UUID, and edited /etc/fstab file with info about swap.