Freezes on Reboot And Shutdown

Briefly describe your issue below:
Parrot Sec OS boots fine and has no issues while I am using it, the only issue is when I go to reboot or shutdown the entire system freezes. I did sudo dist-upgrade and my os is up to date. I had no errors during install and no other errors. The only modification I made was in the grub boot loader file. This is the second install of Parrot I have done in a week to try to fix the issue.

What version of Parrot are you running? (include version, edition, and architecture)
Parrot Security 4.18.0-parrot8-amd64
What method did you use to install Parrot? (Debian Standard / Debian GTK / parrot-experimental)
Debian Standard
Configured to multiboot with other systems? (yes / no)
Yes, Windows 10
If there are any similar issues or solutions, link to them below:

If there are any error messages or relevant logs, post them below:

You should be using the most recent version of Parrot which has a lot of fixes for things like this🙂 Parrot 4.2.2 which can be found here Parrot 4.2.2

Do you have a legacy Nvidia card?
If yes install bumblebee-nvidia
sudo apt install bumblebee-nvidia

The download is for parrot 4.2.2. There are no updates available. I will redownload and reinstall from a different source.
I will try the bumblebee-nvidia first.

I would advise that the only source of your parrot distro be from parrotsec.org and nowhere else lest you download an altered distribution. Make sure you’re reading and then executing the right commands and order in order to update your system. Make sure you read the documentation and use the updated docs to update your nvidia

I download from parrotsec.org just from a different mirror within the downloads. I will check the documentation for the correct update commands.