Get install failed live install...and wont boot from ssd!

Parrot 4.0 Tried to reinstall to SSD after no boot, form Parrot live usb… try to repair grub…
Told Parrot to erase disc and went thru install, believing Parrot installed grub… got to end of install and got error Parrot not installed. Sorry i didn’t copy the actual “error”
So still in Live Parrot tried to fix vial Parrot Support/ Setup Documented to FIX gurb… or grub2(???)
device Boot Start End Sectors Size Id Type
/dev/sdb1 * 64 3764639 3764576 1.8G 17 Hidden HPFS/NTFS
/dev/sdb2 3764640 3766111 1472 736K 1 FAT12
So do I change boot to /dev/sdb1?
Will I tried that… also and also tried. . .
mount /dev/sda1 /mnt Enter
mount --bind /proc /mnt/proc ENTER
mount --bind /sys /mnt/sys ENTER
Got ERROR… no such file or directory
Which agrees with why Parrot error on install and NO Boot on restart!

SO anyone have any real fixes for this as I’m using Parrot with persistence but it is not persististing and I have to redo all my really bad eye site apps over and over again!

Well thank for PARROT and any support you might have time for!

install it in legacy

Hello to anyone having installation problems via USB, if you have an android device that is rooted there is an app in the auroradroid. repo called. (etchdroid) I can personalty verify that it works with many flavors of linux…all you do is download the ISO you want onto your device, allow adb connections on device, plug into CPU or laptop and boot into BIOS…your ISO should appear as a boot option and installs with NO ERRORS,

Hello to anyone having installation problems via USB, if you have an android device that is rooted there is an app in the auroradroid. repo called. (etchdroid) I can personalty verify that it works with many flavors of linux…all you do is download the ISO you want onto your device, allow adb connections on device, plug into CPU or laptop and boot into BIOS…your ISO should appear as a boot option and installs with NO ERRORS,

apologies for the mix up,(etchdroid) us to burn isos do USB,(DRIVE DROID) is the correct app to directly load an ISO, without having to burn it,

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.