Grub does not load on second drive

Briefly describe your issue below:
I got two nvme drive (1TB) and i decided to use one for parrot. I proceeded with the installation and i set the both the system and the boot loader in the second drive cause i have wanted to keep the windows boot loader while i would have loaded grub booting from the second drive. I read that theoretically i would be able to do this but when i select the drive with parrot it doesn’t load grub.

OTHER INFO
-when i try to boot the parrot drive, it shows nothing
-i dont have set a swap partition
-parrot partition type btrfs
-im a basic linux user
-I have a USB drive with parrot live, but if i install parrot from there it wont install grub (i think it’s caused by a connection error)
-grub command does not exist in my live distro (idk why)
-cant mount the system drive from the live distro (fstab error)
-i would like to try to keep the windows boot loader if possible
-the live distro sometimes stop working (the GUI does not respond but i thinks it’s the Gpu that stop working, could it be a compatibility problem with the GPU?)

MY SYSTEM
-ryzen 3700x
-16GB RAM
-Nvidia RTX 2070s

What version of Parrot are you running? (include version (e.g. 4.6), edition(e.g. Home//KDE/OVA, etc.), and architecture (currently we only support amd64)
Parrot version: 4.8
Architecture: arm64

What method did you use to install Parrot? (Debian Standard / Debian GTK / parrot-experimental)
Debian GTX

Configured to multiboot with other systems? (yes / no)
Yes, windows 10

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.