Having trouble flashing the ISO file

Hello all, so I’ve been trying to figure out why I cannot flash the Parrot-kde-security-4.8_x64 on to my USB flash drives. I’ve used balenaetcher, Rufus and even the “dd” command on linux. The thing that I don’t understand is that everytime I try to flash my USB, my USB flash drive turns out as being un-allocated. I have cleaned and re-partitioned my USB countless times. Furthermore, I even bought new USBs (thinking it was my old Lexar USB being the problem) but it isn’t. I’m kind of a newbie to these types of technical stuff and it’s so frustrating. My goal is to install parrot on to my thinkpad. please help me, thanks in advance.

How to Create a Boot Device

I explicitly mentioned that I tried both Rufus and BalenaEtcher and I get thisproof3

also this happens to my USB flash drive once the error occurs flashdrive

try :- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKGnvuKzHz0

lol I have tried that as well xD you know what, Imma try out the MATE version instead let’s see if that one goes through

For the boot download the official iso you need, then you can use Rufus or Etcher
If you use rufus you need to see whether your partition style is GPT or MBR. Looking that you have to burn the ISO in dd mode.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.