How to create Wi-Fi hotspot in Parrot

Hello everyone. Help me please, how I can to create Wi-Fi hotspot (hostednetwork in Windows) in the Parrot OS? I have LAN (Ethernet) connection with statistic IP and I want to share this internet traffic to my other devices by WLAN adapter. In the Windows it’s “netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=“allow” ssid=“bla-bla” key=“bla-bla” keyUsage…” etc. This commands create and configure the Microsoft Virtual Wi-Fi Miniport Adapter. How I can do this in the Parrot?
*I’m sorry for my bad English

What version of Parrot are you running? (include version (e.g. 4.6), edition(e.g. Home//KDE/OVA, etc.), and architecture (currently we only support amd64): Version 4.7, Security Edition, x64 architecture

What method did you use to install Parrot? (Debian Standard / Debian GTK / parrot-experimental): Live Mode

Configured to multiboot with other systems? (yes / no): no

**List your networking hardware (make, model, firmware version): Intel Centrino Wireless N-100

If there are any similar issues or solutions, link to them below:

If there are any error messages or relevant logs, post them below:

Hello!
Used before on Ubuntu this GIT everything worked. I have not tested it on a parrot, please try and unsubscribe about the result. Thanks!

My method is more complicated than Windows.
Devices gonna get router’s dhcp.

1- First

sudo airmon-ng check kill
sudo iw dev wlan0 set 4addr on

2- Create bridge

sudo brctl addbr br0
sudo brctl addif br0 wlan0 eth0

3- Set things up

sudo ifconfig br0 up

(optional)

sudo ifconfig br0 'IP do eth0'
sudo ifconfig wlan0 'IP do eth0'

(sudo apt-get install hostapd) if needed

3- Config settings

sudo pluma /etc/hostapd/host.conf

driver=nl80211
hw_mode=g
ssid=Hacker’s Wifi
wpa=2
wpa_passphrase=password123
wpa_key_mgmt=WPA-PSK
wpa_pairwise=TKIP
rsn_pairwise=CCMP

sudo hostapd /etc/hostapd/host.conf -i wlan0

To hacking, a better option is create a fake router, instead of brctl, so you provides a dhcp and client connect directly to you.

Sorry for my poor English too, I’m here from Brasil.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.