How to create Wi-Fi hotspot in Parrot

Hello everyone. Help me please, how I can to create Wi-Fi hotspot (hostednetwork in Windows) in the Parrot OS? I have LAN (Ethernet) connection with statistic IP and I want to share this internet traffic to my other devices by WLAN adapter. In the Windows it’s “netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=“allow” ssid=“bla-bla” key=“bla-bla” keyUsage…” etc. This commands create and configure the Microsoft Virtual Wi-Fi Miniport Adapter. How I can do this in the Parrot?
*I’m sorry for my bad English

What version of Parrot are you running? (include version (e.g. 4.6), edition(e.g. Home//KDE/OVA, etc.), and architecture (currently we only support amd64): Version 4.7, Security Edition, x64 architecture

What method did you use to install Parrot? (Debian Standard / Debian GTK / parrot-experimental): Live Mode

Configured to multiboot with other systems? (yes / no): no

**List your networking hardware (make, model, firmware version): Intel Centrino Wireless N-100

If there are any similar issues or solutions, link to them below:

If there are any error messages or relevant logs, post them below:

Hello!
Used before on Ubuntu this GIT everything worked. I have not tested it on a parrot, please try and unsubscribe about the result. Thanks!

My method is more complicated than Windows.
Devices gonna get router’s dhcp.

1- First

sudo airmon-ng check kill
sudo iw dev wlan0 set 4addr on

2- Create bridge

sudo brctl addbr br0
sudo brctl addif br0 wlan0 eth0

3- Set things up

sudo ifconfig br0 up

(optional)

sudo ifconfig br0 'IP do eth0'
sudo ifconfig wlan0 'IP do eth0'

(sudo apt-get install hostapd) if needed

3- Config settings

sudo pluma /etc/hostapd/host.conf

driver=nl80211
hw_mode=g
ssid=Hacker’s Wifi
wpa=2
wpa_passphrase=password123
wpa_key_mgmt=WPA-PSK
wpa_pairwise=TKIP
rsn_pairwise=CCMP

sudo hostapd /etc/hostapd/host.conf -i wlan0

To hacking, a better option is create a fake router, instead of brctl, so you provides a dhcp and client connect directly to you.

Sorry for my poor English too, I’m here from Brasil.