I can't install nvidia drivers

Briefly describe your issue below:
I tried to install many times the drivers of nvidia although i’m will not use nvidia but… the problem is:
if i not install the drivers nvidia i can’t shutdown Parrot because in this moment its gets stuck and the only way is use the magic key(SysRq)

The methods I tried but i doesn’t worked for me are:
1.-
Without any nvidia drivers in
/etc/default/grub
I added next to quiet acpi=off and #update-grub, in this method I tried shutdown but it doesn’t worked for me
2.- Install nvidia-driver without previous configs:
i tried install nvidia-driver with the following commands:

#sudo nano /etc/modprobe.d/blacklist-nouveau.conf
and i added this:
blacklist nouveau
blacklist lbm-nouveau
options nouveau modeset=0
alias nouveau off 
alias lbm-nouveau off

#reboot(Sysrq xd)

#sudo apt update
#sudo apt install -f nvidia-driver
after some minutes it stuck in:

#Preparing to unpack …/nvidia-legacy-check_430.14-1parrot1_amd64.deb …Checking for legacy NVIDIA GPUs appears to hang, try rebooting with 'acpi=off’added to the kernel boot options in the GRUB configuration.
#added to the kernel boot options in the GRUB configuration
and that…
3.- Install bumblebee without previous configs:
#sudo apt update

sudo apt install -f bumblebee primus

But… i had the following errors:
a lot of these:
W: Possible missing firmware /lib/firmware/nvidia/gv100/sec2/sig.bin for module nouveau
and I installed but my PC got lagged after that…

My computer has this video :
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti (4 GB GDDR5 dedicated
Specifically this:
https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c06171851

What version of Parrot are you running? (include version (e.g. 4.6), edition(e.g. Home//KDE/OVA, etc.), and architecture (currently we only support amd64)
Linux parrot 4.19.0-parrot4-28t-amd64 #1 SMP Parrot 4.19.28-2parrot4.28t (2019-04-18) x86_64 GNU/Linux

What method did you use to install Parrot? (Debian Standard / Debian GTK / parrot-experimental)
GTK installer
Configured to multiboot with other systems? (yes / no)
Yes windows 10 but my parrot securitiy is installed in SSD
If there are any similar issues or solutions, link to them below:

(sorry for my english :c )

I gave up. I’m 99% they knock offs. But I s TV I’ll tryed enuff forums that if that’s not problem. I dont want to do if I pick up good ones I will but I dont think I ever read one. I got 6 nvideas going one my first try.

i tried many times fixing those errors, but i did not succeed in this moment i’m using kali linux since i works great for me without any nvidia driver, but although it was made so hard install because in the installation i had many errors at that moment.I prefer parrot security but i had those errors :c

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.