I Have a problem with torctl || Помогите с torctl

There is a problem with torctl/anonsurf
When you start it, in principle, nothing changes.
The changeid command does not change anything, the ip remains the same.
But the most annoying thing is that after that nothing works except tor, even apt ignores all repositories, nothing is loaded in firefox.
There is absolutely the same problem with Anonsurf, besides, it also overwrites DNS /etc/resolv.conf and you have to register DNS every time, so I immediately refused anonsurf.

In general, I need the entire system to go through tor, including apt and firefox, and not just tor.
Sorry for my English :slight_smile:
Everything was translated from a translator.
Thank you very much in advance!
P.S.
Before turning on torctl, IP was one, after turning it on it became different
However, this only works in the tor browser, apt and everything else does not work.

Description for Russian

Русский язык

Имеется проблема с torctl/anonsurf
При его запуске в принципе ничего не меняется.
Команда changeid - ничего не меняет, ip остаётся прежним.
Но самое неприятное, что после этого не работает ничего, кроме tor, даже apt игнорирует все репозитории, в firefox ничего не грузится.
С Anonsurf абсолютно такая же проблема, к тому же она еще и затирает dns /etc/resolv.conf и приходится каждый раз прописывать DNS, поэтому от anonsurf я сразу отказался.

В общем мне нужно, чтобы вся система шла через tor, в том числе и apt и firefox, а не только tor.
Извиняюсь за мой английский :slight_smile:
Все было переведено с переводчика.
Заранее огромное вам спасибо!
P.S.
До включения torctl IP был одним, после включения стал другим
Однако это работает только в тор браузере, apt и всё остальное не работают.

Parrot Home
VERSION_ID=“5.0”
VERSION=“5.0 (Electro Ara)”
VERSION_CODENAME=ara

Kernel version
5.16.0-12parrot1-amd64

I don’t understand why you complains about torrctl in here. If you want support from this project, THIS IS REPOSITORY OF TORCTL

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.