i have freezing issue

Linux parrot 5.4.0-4parrot1-amd64 #1 SMP Parrot 5.4.19-4parrot1 (2020-02-27) x86_64 GNU/Linux
on dual boot with win 10 on AHCI method
curretly using asus tuf gaming 505gt
mostly freezes on reboot even i shited from kde to lite version still problem remains

We need more information than this to solve the problem. Are you running any applications or do you notice certain things take longer to shutdown than others?

To start, check dmesg command and logs (example: /var/log/Xorg.0.log) during time of freezing. Look for errors. Reply pasting some of those errors so we can find out what’s going on and help you further.

If the list of errors is too long, please use Pastebin so it doesn’t take up too much space in your reply.

i am not running any apps most of the time it freezes when i reboot my system as you mention above may be i found this error
from command line, (!!) notice, (II) informational,
(WW) warning, (EE) error, (NI) not implemented, (??) unknown.
[ 6.711] (==) Log file: “/var/log/Xorg.0.log”, Time: Fri Mar 6 01:13:27

Xorg.0.log (31.4 KB)
guys i upload full log file kindly pls help me out to resolve this issue
its totally random i find not any specific reasson for freeze rather then rebooting

Please try to use kernel 5.3.x before you boot into the system use advanced options and choose kernel 5.3.x boot it should fix the problem… at least it did for me.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.