Insserv messages

Briefly describe your issue below: during parrot-upgrade the warnings that I copied below appear several times. My question is, is this something that will be fixed with next major update or is this something I need to fix myself, and if I do have to fix it, how do I do that?

What version of Parrot are you running? (include version (e.g. 4.6), edition(e.g. Home//KDE/OVA, etc.), and architecture (currently we only support amd64) 4.7

What method did you use to install Parrot? (Debian Standard / Debian GTK / parrot-experimental) Standard

Configured to multiboot with other systems? (yes / no) yes

If there are any similar issues or solutions, link to them below:

If there are any error messages or relevant logs, post them below:
insserv: warning: current start runlevel(s) (empty) of script exim4' overrides LSB defaults (2 3 4 5). insserv: warning: current stop runlevel(s) (0 1 2 3 4 5 6) of scriptexim4’ overrides LSB defaults (0 1 6).

insserv: Script ntp has overlapping Default-Start and Default-Stop runlevels (2 3 4 5) and (2 3 4 5). This should be fixed.
insserv: Script ssh has overlapping Default-Start and Default-Stop runlevels (2 3 4 5) and (2 3 4 5). This should be fixed.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.