Installation issues try/install

– Please Write here your help request –
After I hit try/install I am able to install the OS but once I hit done for the reboot it reboots to the original Installation screen of try/ install. I have tried completely removing everything thing from my computer and reinstalling it again. Nothing same problem. I have also tried hitting the try/install again and it just stays forever in limbo. I have the latest virtual box version and the extensions installed. I have 64 bit in the bios turned on. I have Kali installed on virtual box and it runs good no issues. so need some guidance. I have attempted multiple versions of parrot OS same issues. I followed the install guide on your website. Please help. Thanks in advance. Be safe.

• ParrotOS iso in use:

• Application used for flashing the iso:
    Virtual box

• Logs/Terminal output (use pastebin or similar services):

• Screenshots:

this question is asked like million time (when i search the web)

anyway

“Settings” → “Storage” → the cd icon under “Storage Devices” → cd icon under “Attributes” → “Remove Disk from Virtual Drive”

Thanks sorry new to this whole thing. I searched it and all I found where questions and people saying they have the same issue. Sorry. Thanks for the help I’ll give that a try tonight.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.