Installation Step Failed

I download Parrot Security Edition and burn it on to DVD. But it installation step has been failed. I try with different DVDs burn by different software.

After that, I download Parrot Home Edition and burn it to a DVD. But it also installation step failed problem.

I try with live mode also but I cannot install the system.

I try to install Parrot OS by so many ways. But I cannot install Parrot OS. Every times installation process stop at system installation step.

I install Kali Linux before install Parrot OS. Kali Linux work on my laptop with no any problem. I have no any issue when install Kali Linux.

Please help me to install Parrot Security OS to my laptop.

What version of Parrot are you running? Version 4.6 | Edition Home and Security | Architecture amd64

What method did you use to install Parrot? Debian GTK

Configured to multiboot with other systems? No

If there are any similar issues or solutions, link to them below:

If there are any error messages or relevant logs, post them below:
Installation Step Failed

Most problems users run into are either the BIOS settings, the installation method, or method used to burn your copy.

What method did you use to burn your copy? Make sure to use either Etcher or dd (I use dd command). Any other method/program will likely lead to problems.

What are your bios settings? Make sure to set your bios settings before the installation, not after. Changing bios settings after will cause issues.

I have successfully installed Parrot using Legacy (w/Legacy Support), but this may not work for all models.

I also have installed Parrot using UEFI mode w/Secureboot set to off.

Do not use the installation method included with the Live Parrot. This has led to problems for some. Use standard installation selection at boot.

Have you tried to do full disk installation with guided partitioning?

Have you read the Parrot Docs and followed the above?

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.