Intel AX210

I’m not entirely sure what’s going on with my Parrot install and my wifi card. When I first installed it, my wifi was working and I could pretty much do whatever I wanted. I didn’t use it for a few days and when I came back, it wasn’t detecting my wifi card (Intel AX210) at all. I hadn’t changed anything between when it was working and when it wasn’t. I switched to my Windows 11 install and it works fine. Since I didn’t have anything to lose, I tried uninstalling Parrot and did a fresh install. Even with a fresh install, it still doesn’t detect my wifi card at all. I’m currently don’t have a thumb drive, since I’m doing some training and forgot my thumb drives at home. I’ll update this as soon as I can get a thumb drive to move pictures around. I should add that other debian based distros do detect the card. So far I’ve tried Linux Mint, Ubuntu, and Fedora. They all worked straight away. I’m really at a loss on what changed with my Parrot OS install.

I’ll add more info as I can.

• Parrot version in use (if you are not aware of it, open terminal and type cat /etc/os-release | grep VERSION):

Anonsurf running? No

• Logs/Terminal output (use pastebin or similar services):

• Screenshots:

Hi @I_am_Spotted

Have you updated the AX210 firmware for Linux Kernels 5.10+ already?

Check out this discussion related to that method.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.