Intel Graphics Issue

Briefly describe your issue below:
I am experiencing screen stuttering within certain applications (Slack, P3X One Note). My laptop is a Razer Blade Stealth (Late 2019), so I do have an onboard Intel graphics and seaparate Nvidia GPU.

I followed the intstructions to install proprietary Nvidia drivers and bumblebee without any issues. I have isolated this issue down to Intel since the Nvidia GPU is disabled right now, but when I run “optirun slack” the application works flawlessly.

I tried updating my Intel drivers through Buster backports source and it said I’m running the lastest driver version.

What version of Parrot are you running? (include version (e.g. 4.6), edition(e.g. Home//KDE/OVA, etc.), and architecture (currently we only support amd64)
4.7 Home Edition (MATE)

What method did you use to install Parrot? (Debian Standard / Debian GTK / parrot-experimental)
Debian Standard

Configured to multiboot with other systems? (yes / no)
Yes, Windows 10

If there are any similar issues or solutions, link to them below:

If there are any error messages or relevant logs, post them below:

I figured this out after much fu@!ery. Unfortunately, bb-switch is not automatically working, so I have to do some manual configurations, but for my use case this is not a big deal.

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.