Is there a way to install Textinfo?

Briefly describe your issue below:

Is there a way to install Textinfo? I have the drive partitioned so I can run windows and parrots home edition.

Linux parrot 4.18.0-parrot10-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.18.10-2parrot10 (2018-11-17) x86_64 GNU/Linux

What version of Parrot are you running? (include version, edition, and architecture)

What method did you use to install Parrot? (Debian Standard / Debian GTK / parrot-experimental)

Configured to multiboot with other systems? (yes / no)

If there are any similar issues or solutions, link to them below:

If there are any error messages or relevant logs, post them below:

we need some more info, some of it goes in the form below your post like parrot version 4.x.x and some more about textinfo (i dont know if its the debian package or something else from who knows where.) have you tried through the package manager you use?

First of all thank you for responding Nico_Paul, its greatly appreciated!

I should have mentioned that I’m in the middle of learning the Linux Command Line (That should have been my starting point) using the publication of William E. Shotts, Jr.'s, “The linux command Line” and I’m pretty sure im probably invoking the wrong command. The subject I’m refering to has to do with the:

info - Display A Program Info Entry

“The GNU Project provides an alternative to man pages for their programs, called “info.”
Info pages are displayed with a reader program named, appropriately enough, info. Info
pages are hyperlinked much like web pages.” - William E. Shotts, Jr.

If this is the wrong the forum to post this in I am personal sorry for wasting your time, as I am new to the command invoking process. Again thank you for taking your time to address my problem. :smiley: