ITS A SEC/USEFUL LINUX DISTRO OR WHAT?

Briefly describe your issue below:
Isnt possible to do it “briefly”. I can say, anyway, I’m about to resintall Parrot AGAIN because not only the “cuteness” and “smooth” and how cool - just how someone who uses a computer to print something or do a essay, because everything else is AidsApp and FaceFool in the dumbphone - made a LAME and waste of time system (specially in the “Kde Plasma” thing. Jesus f. Christ, we need to manually select something TO UNZIP).

What version of Parrot are you running? (include version (e.g. 4.6), edition(e.g. Home//KDE/OVA, etc.), and architecture (currently we only support amd64)

Not relevant. I use Parrot probably its was launched. If I wasnt a moron who doesnt have time, I’d be one of the “devs” (I remember I was invited)

What method did you use to install Parrot? (Debian Standard / Debian GTK / parrot-experimental)

Burn the ISO and use GTK installer.

Configured to multiboot with other systems? (yes / no)

No. I always kinda find using Windows lame, just as Apple (yes, Apple, incluing everything computer-stuff this weird company do, did, etc).

If there are any similar issues or solutions, link to them below:

IT’S IS SOMETHING TO (1) FOLKS TEST THINGS THEY CAN TEST USING THE RESPECTIVE TOOLS, (2) MORONS, “NOT WELL VERSED IN %anything that fits better in your opinion%”, LIKE ME, WHO TRY TO NOT WASTE TIME, DOESNT WANT TO BE LIKE THE ONES WHO BORN EVERY MINUTE* AND, V.G., PAY TO DO SOMETHING IN n^10 times WORSE (including the time itself to do it, and since theres no f. Bitcoin to pay a second wasted, yes, n^10 times | n = time of one’s life spend) - LIKE THIS MORON HERE.

WHY PLASMA KDE? WHY THE FUNNY ANIMATIONS AND SUDDEN FREEZING? WHY MAKE IT HARDER (MORE ACTUALLY) TO ADJUST THE GODDAMNED WINDOW ICONS?

FOCUS IN DELIVER UPDATES FOR APPLICATIONS FASTER IN THE REPO LIST, FOR INSTANCE (ME, THE LAME WHO I AM, I CAN TELL AT LEAST TWO CASES: FIREFOX BEFORE VERSION 66 AND THE THING - im mad, really, sorry, mad enough to not remember the name of the f thing, and no I wont open the fancy menu of this plasma crap to wrote, but people use it to create crypto wallets. Synaptic stuck in version 3.3 of mentioned software, when the creators already were in 3.6 – and with the same shame and fuc-- SADNESS as anyone can read here – THE 3.3 VERSION HAD/HAVE A FLAW ABLE TO STEAL WHATEVER ANYONE PUT INSIDE OF IT… Like wallets, passwords (even the 12 words).

THE DOUCHEBAG HERE, USING THIS AFTER YEARS, WILL INSTALL IT AGAIN WITHOUT THE FANCYNESS.

LETS GO! MORE HOURS INTO THE TRASH. KEEP UP WITH THIS WAVE AND THE NEXT “MR ROBOT” BULLSH*T WILL NOT PUT KALI BETWEEN THE RETARDED LINES OF “OH LORD HOW REALISTIC” MERCHANDISE-BASED 0/10 SERIES, BUT, GUESS WHAT! PARROT OS!

OH YEAH, BECAUSE THE WAY I WRITE IM PRETTY MUCH A DOUCHE, RETARDED, NOT SOMEONE WHO SAID IN A VERY EASY WAY TO NOT BE THE (1) STUFF PEOPLE READ IN EXPLOIT-DB “OH LOOK BECAUSE OF BULLSHIT-EXTENSION TONS OF PEOPLE GOT F. IN THE A! LETS NAME CVE-HAHAHA-2019” OR (2) PEOPLE WHO SEE THIS, SEE KALI AND THINK “I CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT” AND history.

IM OFF! HAVE A F. NICE DAY

• P.T. Barnum. Google it. I didnt put the adjective because swearing(?). Im not lame myself. My English is too!

If there are any error messages or relevant logs, post them below:

wait, i really need to read it again

adding it to my todo list

could you please describe your actual issue and stay on it instead of mixing it with other irrelevant things? i would be more than happy to have a beer with you and carefully listen to all your opinions on the system and its usability. but please stay in the rails when you have to report something bad that happened whilenysing the system, or giving you the proper support will become very very challenging and time consuming

you are posting in the support section of this community forum, then what do you need support with?

Actually I tried to wipe the content of my own OP.

I just went full retarded before. Sorry. The truth is Parrot is the best computational system software by far.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.