Members of the QA/Testing Team have the opportunity to directly contribute and help improve the quality of the operating system by testing prototypes and pre-release versions of the software. In coordination with the Dev Team, members will collaborate on release candidates of Parrot Security, Home, and ARM editions, in addition to relevant tools and packages.
- Collaborate with team members to test release candidates of Parrot Security, Home, and ARM editions
- Actively submit comments, suggestions, and results from tests you have conducted
- Work remotely with team members with QA/testing and prepare reports on release candidates
- Familiarity with the Parrot operating system and Linux in general
- Experience with troubleshooting, QA Testing, and testing of other open source software
- Available 1-3 hours on a weekly basis, more or less depending on what releases are in the works
- Some ability in English preferred
- Experience in open source development and the Linux operating system
- Support the Parrot Project and help improve user experience
Those interested can apply to the QA/Testing Team forum group here (remember to include an introduction). There will be regular team meetings set up in the near future and we will do our best to work around time zones and people’s schedules.
If you have any questions or comments please post them here in this thread.