Loss of Brightness control waking from suspend

– Please Write here your help request –
Hey folks,
I appear to have run into a problem with Parrot Security’s Suspend function.
Here’s some of the hardware information for my laptop that I’m using for school:
Lenovo Legion 5 17ITH6
Intel 11th Gen, i7-11800H @ 2.3 GHz
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti 4GB GDDR6
16GB DDR4-3200 RAM
1x 512GB Solid State Drive
Parrot Security OS
1x 512GB Solid State Drive
Microsoft Windows 11 Home

The issue at hand is that when I suspend in order to pack up my laptop to go somewhere else, the actual suspend works fine. The unit goes to sleep and when it wakes back up I can see that everything is as I left it. But I can barely see anything because for a reason I haven’t been able to diagnose yet (admittedly I’ve been somewhat distracted with school work) the screen comes back at what appears to be the lowest possible brightness setting and I cannot use the standard MATE gui interface, nor the brightness control keys on my laptop’s hardware, to adjust the brightness to a more normal level. Specifically, neither of the things I’m doing are actually changing the brightness of the screen output. I’m otherwise enjoying using Parrot as a daily driver, this has been my only actual problem that I haven’t been able to simply solve.
If someone has a resource that I could reference to help solve the problem or has a solution to the problem I’m all ears.

• ParrotOS iso in use:
    Parrot 6.0.0-12

• Application used for flashing the iso:
    Balena Etcher (can’t remember which release was used.)

• Logs/Terminal output (use pastebin or similar services):

• Screenshots:

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.