LUKS passphrase screen issue after upgrade

Parrot Home MATE
Parrot Version: 4.11
Kernel Version: Linux parrot 5.10.0-5parrot1-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 5.10.24-5parrot1 (2021-03-20) x86_64 GNU/Linux
##########################

Hello there, so I installed Parrot a few weeks ago and everything is working fine so far. When installing, I enabled FDE and whenever I started my laptop, the graphical LUKS passphrase prompt would appear.

This morning when starting my laptop I ran the default upgrade that Parrot asks for at startup. After a while i rebooted and instead of the normal LUKS screen I would get a grey background with the prompt to enter my passphrase in the middle of the screen. Not a terminal, but like a broken graphical interface.

Luckily I can enter my passphrase and the system boots just fine, but I would like to restore the look of the LUKS passphrase screen and I am a bit worried that maybe something is broken that could mess with my encryption and make more trouble in the future.

Any suggestions are welcome :slight_smile:

Execute the name of the program which serves as your desktop environment and go to the dissier / etc / sbin to disable the dual environment boot

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.