netinstall arm64 lenovo snap 850 help

Briefly describe your issue below:

so i have a yoga 630 with arm64 architecture and want to netinstall parrot os 4.6 and i see there’s a huge set of options in the parent directory and i’m at a complete loss as to which to pick and how to go about uploading a netinstall on my system. i’d prefer a dual boot or live persistence type of option but i am completely new to using this installation type. i’ve done iso installs (dual,persistence live witn usb, and native installations deleting windows versions) but this is new to me. the reason i’m choosing this is that it seems to be the only way i can get a workable arm architecture that will work parrot os. i have some buyers remorse (rather a present from a family member) for having this system. parrot is what i intend to work with and it sucks because it seems i’m at a loss here unless i’m doing this method. anyone have experience here working this install? any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

What version of Parrot are you running? (include version (e.g. 4.6), edition(e.g. Home//KDE/OVA, etc.), and architecture (currently we only support amd64)

What method did you use to install Parrot? (Debian Standard / Debian GTK / parrot-experimental)

Configured to multiboot with other systems? (yes / no)

If there are any similar issues or solutions, link to them below:

If there are any error messages or relevant logs, post them below:

Sorry, but i dont belive there are any working arm images at the moment in time.

thank you i appreciate the quick response. that sucks cause i’d like to be down to one laptop but seems like i’ll be using 2 at the moment. or until i can switch out to another computer.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.