No gui access after upgrade

Briefly describe your issue below:

What version of Parrot are you running? (include version, edition, and architecture)uname -r returns 4.14.71 v7

What method did you use to install Parrot? (Debian Standard / Debian GTK / parrot-experimental)Debian Standard

Configured to multiboot with other systems? (yes / no)no

If there are any similar issues or solutions, link to them below:

**If there are any error messages or relevant logs, post them below:**Failed to start:
udev Kernel Device Manager
Network Time Synchronization
stopped Journalctl

After booting to login screen, it says you are in emergency mode
Give root passwd for maintenance
See systemctl status systemd-timesyncd.service

Before the upgrade there were no issues. So am I gonna be forced to a reinstall or is it fixable? I failed to make a back up of the good configuration. Is it possible to purge the upgrade? I wouldn’t know what command to use. I WILL POST THE OUTPUT OF SYSTEMCTL STATUS SYSTEMD-TIMESYNCD.SERVICE LATER

Thats not a version can you please refill this out and also include what guide you used to prepare and install your environment?

dpkg --configure -a 
  apt remove xorg gdm3 
 apt install xorg gdm3 parrot-mate

It’s Parrot-armhf . I type uname -m or arch and it displays armv71. Image is installed on a 16gb SD card running on a raspberry pi 3. I don’t know if it’s 32 or 64 bit. Probably 32 bit. The monitor is a 34 inch Samsung hdtv.

The output for systemctl status systemd-timesyncd.service:
systemd-timesyncd - Network Time Synchronization
Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/systemd-timesyncd.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
Active: failed (Result: exit-code)
Docs: man: systemd-timesyncd.service(8)
Process: 256 ExexStart=/lib/systemd/systemd-timesyncd (code=exited, status=127)parenthetical highlighted in red
Main PID : 256 (code = exited, status = 127)

I didn’t realize there is a discussion board for Raspberry Pi before I posted this inquiry. Apologies.

I tried your code. Absolutely no change. I’m reinstalling a fresh copy of parrot-armhf. Linux reminds me of Windows 2000. Hellaciously unstable.

Well Linux is not Unstable
You using Unstable Part

Pi is Unstable && Extra is Parrot is based on Buster

A fresh copy of parrotsec-standard-armhf-rpi-20171115.img shows a gui but no wifi connection and cannot update. Not the correct repositories? Not only that but Firefox keeps crashing.