-NOT USUAL- problem with networking

Briefly describe your issue below:
All the Access points are detected normally but my home’s access point. It is acturally detected as 4 differents APs with the same name and a number, in order(es: AP, AP2, ECC.)
Thanks for the help.

What version of Parrot are you running? (include version (e.g. 4.6), edition(e.g. Home//KDE/OVA, etc.), and architecture (currently we only support amd64)
parrot 4.5.1 amd64
What method did you use to install Parrot? (Debian Standard / Debian GTK / parrot-experimental)
Debian standard
Configured to multiboot with other systems? (yes / no)
yes
List your networking hardware (make, model, firmware version):
Realtek RTL8723BE
If there are any similar issues or solutions, link to them below:

If there are any error messages or relevant logs, post them below:

It could be something related to the configuration of your own router, not something working wrong client side. Check that out in your AP config prompt.

Is your access point running on multiple bands using the same network name? Are you using a guest network on each band? Basically without knowing your access point configuration its impossible to know whether what you’re seeing an problem or not.

1 Like

With windows or other Linux distros, everything is fine. I checked my AP configuration multiple times and besides using both 2.4ghz and 5ghz(which my wireless adapter can’t even recive) everything is fine.

I think it is a bug in firmware. Unfortunately i haven’t seen this issue before and i don’t have this wireless adapter so i can’t test it :frowning:

Can i help in any manner? If you wanna perform tests, I’d be happy to help.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.