Nvidia and bumblebee install shenanigans

Briefly describe your issue below:

After following the nvidia steps lot of times, cleaning packages and reinstalling, searching other underscore problems, i couldn’t find a solution. Major problem is that after installing everything and restarting, bumblebeed service can’t start returning bumblebeed.service: Main process exited, code=exited, status=1/FAILURE. Yes i have access to tty, yes i tried to reinstall mate, lightdm, xfce, xorg, start them and such, disabling ahci, trying nvidia off mode, adding stuff to grub. Only way to start the gui is uninstalling nvidia but i can’t access gpu features.

What version of Parrot are you running? 4.7 security mate. Uname returns: 4.19.37-parrot1-amd64

What method did you use to install Parrot? (Debian Standard / Debian GTK / parrot-experimental)
Debian GTK

Configured to multiboot with other systems? (yes / no)
Yes, win 10.

If there are any similar issues or solutions, link to them below:

If there are any error messages or relevant logs, post them below:
service bumblebeed status returns:

Jan 22 13:53:36 crypted systemd[1]: bumblebeed.service: Unit entered failed state.
Jan 22 13:53:36 crypted systemd[1]: bumblebeed.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.```

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.