Parott OS for Raspberry Pi

When is the Parrot OS for Raspberry Pi going to be available again?

What version of Parrot are you running? (include version (e.g. 4.6), edition(e.g. Home//KDE/OVA, etc.), and architecture (currently we only support amd64)

What method did you use to install Parrot? (Debian Standard / Debian GTK / parrot-experimental)

Configured to multiboot with other systems? (yes / no)

If there are any similar issues or solutions, link to them below:

If there are any error messages or relevant logs, post them below:

1 Like

The link no longer appears on the download page.

Is this not what you seek? Its under “other downloads” and there is some downloads labeled experimental.

I just checked on it and heard back it is currently in development. When a new version is out I will do my best to remember to update this posting.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you …

I could see the link, but I couldn’t get farther from that since I am at work. It was blocked. Good to hear that it is in development!

I can’t recall, was there ever a release for the RPI in the past? I realize the ARM download directory is empty but don’t recall if there ever was a release and they were just removed. Looking forward to trying it out with RPI4!

Any news of a Raspberry Pi release of Parrot? I too am looking forward to seeing it run on an RPi4.

not yet it is still under development i guess

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.