Parrot 4.3 development discussions

(Lorenzo "Palinuro" Faletra) #67

i read the anonym8 sour e code and i am pretty disappointed as it looks like a fork of a very old (and vulnerable) version of anonsurf, but the authors don’t seem to maintain the took properly, and it does not i clude the latest anonsurf fixes amd improvements, making it very dangerous to use amd easy to bypass

(Lorenzo "Palinuro" Faletra) #68

redshift is pre-installed already

(Lorenzo "Palinuro" Faletra) #69

already fixed

(Lorenzo "Palinuro" Faletra) #70

what does this have to do with gdebi?

p.s.
could you please provide more info on how to reproduce the bug? places menu works for us on all our testing machines

(Nico Paul) #71

I am actually unable to recreate it now so it must have been one of my file settings set to open with gdebi somehow so not a bug (if I clicked anything except the file system base under places a gdebi error would pop up) so it was my system set with an incorrect parameter. Withdrawing this now

(Lorenzo "Palinuro" Faletra) #72

Parrot 4.3 released!

https://blog.parrotsec.org/parrot-4-3-release-notes

(Mohammed Al Amin) #73

It’s a good point my friend

well I’ve been using Parrot from the start of the year and it hec, incredible,
in my situation, l recently upgraded my system to the latest parrot 4.3 and l’d like to report some bugs, well mostly when am watching videos with VLC media player.
one of the notations are such like when l use the full screen mode the shortcut “pause” when l press the spacebar button, it doesn’t work, not until l return it to windowsmode.
too some of the exploit don’t execute at first until l repeat or execute them again, for example: armitage,