- New background, system theme, plymouth theme
- Burpsuite should have dark theme by default (we’ll test again with new iso build)
- New prompt for metasploit framework (parrot-skel)
- Nano editor overhaul (Check here #JusticeNano)
- Zaproxy should have dark theme by default.
- New update for plugin
zsh-autocomplete which fixed minor runtime bugs
- Added command
trap to display last executed command in title bar of terminal. It should help user to select correct terminal in
window list /
task list in bottom panel.
- Add simple alias
rot13 alias (copied from HackTheBox LuL)
2. ISO, installation, kernel, …
- Update kernel to 5.16 (fixed dirty pipe and pkexec) (problems of gcc is being fixed.)
- New ISO list (Needs Palinuro explains about this).
- Architecture installation.
- Rewrite code base of AnonSurf. This project now has better code structure with less bad code. Stop spawning sub processes to check status of running services / dns address which make AnonSurf’s GUI less annoying.
- Fix problems in launchers of
gns3-gui to repository as well as its dependencies
parrot-update, which has better code format, provide more accurate result.
exploitdb-tiny which contains only
searchsploit and database file, which allows user search for exploits on live iso without eating iso size.
- Added new tools:
recon-ng-modules package, which installs all plugins of
- Huge improvement for
Faraday is no longer in default pentest tool list. GTK client is no longer supported, and the server brings so many errors when upgrade.