Parrot-install.sh

parrot

(Coyote Spun Tard) #1

ok ive used the parrot-install .sh on my stretch raspbian os an it works up untill i rebppt when i do that it loads to a cli how do i get the desktop enviroment and wallpapers tools an whathave you the tutorial dodt cover how it would look iun the end result
https://www.parrotsec.org/blog/community-tips-use-the-parrot-alternate-installer/

followedthe link to a t except im not installing on a cloud system i enstalled the embedded version

(Nico Paul) #2

Dude this is from what date? The arm image is still not cooperating with the build constraints but even if it were im sure like everything in parrot, something from 3 years ago will not even remotely work now. Always remember to check your sources and that they are current. Unfortunately with the armhfs builds they are experimental for a reason and a large part of that reason is we do not have enough volunteers to help with their production. also please post in the appropriate carefort for your topic.

(Nico Paul) closed #3

This topic was automatically closed after 27 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.