Parrot on WSL2

Hello. I get the following problem when trying to run the parrot-install.sh:
(I denoted https://deb.parrot.sh/parrot to be URL)

W: --force-yes is deprecated, use one of the options starting with --allow instead.
Get:1 URL lts InRelease [14.4 kB]
Err:1 URL lts InRelease
  The following signatures were invalid: EXPKEYSIG B56FFA946EB1660A Parrot project <[email protected]>
Get:2 URL lts-security InRelease [14.2 kB]
Err:2 URL lts-security InRelease
  The following signatures were invalid: EXPKEYSIG B56FFA946EB1660A Parrot project <[email protected]>
Reading package lists... Done
W: GPG error: URL lts InRelease: The following signatures were invalid: EXPKEYSIG B56FFA946EB1660A Parrot project <[email protected]>
E: The repository 'URL lts InRelease' is not signed.
N: Updating from such a repository can't be done securely, and is therefore disabled by default.
N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration details.
W: GPG error: URL lts-security InRelease: The following signatures were invalid: EXPKEYSIG B56FFA946EB1660A Parrot project <[email protected]>
E: The repository 'URL lts-security InRelease' is not signed.
N: Updating from such a repository can't be done securely, and is therefore disabled by default.
N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration details.
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Package parrot-core is not available, but is referred to by another package.
This may mean that the package is missing, has been obsoleted, or
is only available from another source

W: --force-yes is deprecated, use one of the options starting with --allow instead.
E: Package 'parrot-core' has no installation candidate
Building dependency tree
Calculating upgrade... Done
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Building dependency tree
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Building dependency tree
E: Unable to locate package parrot-interface
E: Unable to locate package parrot-interface-full
E: Unable to locate package parrot-tools-full

What shall I do with it?

@jeffmur @haise0 Here is my tutorial for creating Parrot’s WSL image. The method is export from docker and install on top of Debian is not needed.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.