Parrot os Black Screen after install

Briefly describe your issue below:
Im tired of trying all day to get Parrot Os work as main Operating System, everytime i boot my pc on it gives the screen where i choose how i wanna boot up i choose normally the first one (i tried others too) but allways after writing the disk sda3_crypt password it goes to blackscreen where i can open the shell with ctrl+alt+f1 please help

What version of Parrot are you running? (include version (e.g. 4.6), edition(e.g. Home//KDE/OVA, etc.), and architecture (currently we only support amd64)
What method did you use to install Parrot? (Debian Standard / Debian GTK / parrot-experimental)
Usb / Standard
Configured to multiboot with other systems? (yes / no)
No
List your hardware specs to include make, model and firmware (when applicable):
Cant remember
If there are any similar issues or solutions, link to them below:

If there are any error messages or relevant logs, post them below:
Nothing

I cannot see the specs its. Laptop and i installed it as main Os understanding it would work i cant see anymore
(Its kinda stuck on everything)

Nope… does not load up

EIt opens up the same (”Parrot OS” and the logo picture and after that i see fast blink of text ”parrotsec” and them boom blackscreen with ” _ ” )

Found put the specs:
Product name Hp laptop 14
System Family HP Notebook
BIOS Version F.10
Processor Type. Intel® Celeron® CPU. N3060. @ 1.60GHz
Total memory 4 GB
(I got more memory on hard drives n usbs abou 2T)
(This is my alt laptop so dont laugh😂 main pc is not on use)

Can someone answear.

Same computer as original poster. The 4.x kernel used on the 4.6 ISO doesn’t play nice with graphics. Try the 4.7 ISO with the 5.x kernel, it worked great for myself.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.