Parrot OS For Raspberry Pi 4

Hello!

I recently found out that the Raspberry Pi 4 image is under construction. Is it possible if anybody could give me an ETA of when this will come out?

Thank you!

1 Like

I am sorry this post was not attended to earlier :frowning:

I just spoke with Parrot Devs, Arm team is working on getting it finished. I will make a post when I hear/see anything ready and update this post so you get a notification :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you very much!

Any release date ?

1 Like

No doubt there will be a post when estimated release time is known :wink:

Waiting for the offical release for a long time…

so, no body know have a aarch64 for RPI 4?

Has anybody got any updates on this yet with the 8gb pi this would be awesome

Hate to spoil the party kids - but wit the Pi 4 8Gb comes a new “Raspberry Pi OS” - a 64 bit OS!

https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=117&t=275370

It’s in Beta now - but it will also support “proper” full speed SSD over the USB3 for Booting the Pi4 - Yes. The Future is here! :wink:

After many years of deliberating they Pi-guys finally capitulated and releasing a 64 bit version…

Is there any updates on this topic ?

Hi - just checking in on this. Any timeline on a release? Thank you.

Just check in too. Was curious how close this is in being released. I’d be willing to test a beta release too.

1 Like

Hey you guys I got a raspberry pi 4 and I wanna use it to learn hacking but I really know nothing but I just wanted to ask if I have to download linux with parrot os or would I be good with just parrot os for now also I think the raspberry pi came with noobs do I need that

When will the parrot security team release a build for raapberry pi 4?Anyone know how to run parrot os in raspberry pi 4?is any official build releases plzzz reply on this topic

currently there are no any official build of ParrotOS for raspberry pi