Parrot OS grub bootloader problem

Greetings.

This is my first reply and i signed-up just to get help with the GNU HRUB 2.02 Beta Version, cause it is driving me crazy; and help others with all I know.

Partition size 200 Gbs
Installation mode: Via USB through installer option

still no solution?

I really need help

found the fix.

follow up the steps i mentiioned and you should be good to go.

Good luck guys :slight_smile:.

(Nate) #25

First things first. In order to solve this problem you need to start in your bios settings. Look for the menu that allows you to change the boot order, this makes a big difference. You’ll need to rearrange the boot order so your USB drive loads first, the second disk that needs to be loaded is the target disk or partition you’re installing Parrot on. Save those settings and reboot the computer. If it all goes will then you should have booted straight into your Live USB. I highly highly suggest using the old school installer rather than booting straight into the live OS. There’s no need to load into the OS and have pretty graphics just to install an OS. I had struggled with these issues back in Parrot 3.5-3.8 kept testing different ways to get the install to take. Now I get grub every time I turn on my computer with menu options for Win10 or my other Linux box’s. Disk booting order is very very critical with dual/triple/quad booting.