parrot sec os on a raspberry Pi4, wet dreams ?

parrotsec-standard-armhf-20190310.tar , parrot_security_os_headless_rpi2_rpi3_2019.03.07_berryboot.img, with berryboot-20191005-pi4 or tried to boot

I have tried to install by DD the img file to the sd chip nothing happen exept the RP flashing with the green indicator light 4 times. som then I used the berry boot and dumpt the image on the usb stick nothing hapen the raspian wnated to hav the img file not a dumped img. I gave the raspberry what it wanted a img file copied to a fat32 formated disk/stick. it worke partly sort of speak, i ended up in a terminal environment without any bautyfull sceanery, like a black night :slight_smile: I wanted more but the pi wouldnt give me anymore, I asked for LightDM it looked for it but said it couldnt find it, I tried to look around in terminal mode, but the lightdm was missing, then I tried to figure out how to get the LDM so I could get into a beatyfull forrest of colors, but to no awail, it looked like I was stuck. any help to get. I have installed the kali os directly from a sd chip with an img dd onto it, but as I want to try to stick with parrot sec os as i have it on my shitty mackbook, I would like to have it on my raspberry to. so hopefully there are somebody out there who know how the system is setup and can help me ,understand it so I can set up my Pi. ? but is it so that the gods want me to go with the kali? I’m just thinking… :slight_smile:

try etcher
but atm there is no repo for the this dev. so please wait for the new builds … they will come! :wink:

Yeh, I tried to install kali linux on the internal drive on my macbook air, but its the same as for Parrot, it can’t find the Appel SSD so then I continue to use Parrot on my mac and Kali on my Pi, I guess it might be a good thing as I can gain some experience on them both, the os’s. and can take a better choice when the time is right.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.