Parrot unmet dependencies

Briefly describe your issue below:
When I recently installed the new version of Parrot from ISO image…and updated and upgraded the system, the Libreoffice Suite no longer opens.
So I follwed forums to remove and reinstall even using snap package…now it keeps telling me of unmet depencies, I can’t even install any other software using the terminal

What version of Parrot are you running? (include version (e.g. 4.6), edition(e.g. Home//KDE/OVA, etc.), and architecture (currently we only support amd64)
Parrot 4.6.6 Security Edition amd64

What method did you use to install Parrot? (Debian Standard / Debian GTK / parrot-experimental)
Standard Debian

Configured to multiboot with other systems? (yes / no)
no
If there are any similar issues or solutions, link to them below:

If there are any error messages or relevant logs, post them below:

Well the terminal suggests running apt --fix-broken install did you try running that? Also the system hasn’t been properly upgraded based on the screenshot.

Yes I did try that suggestion…and I think its properly upgraded, because I didn’t change the settings it came with much

Can you run apt update and upgrade commands.

No the system is not upgraded fully your screenshot shows 172 packages that have not been fully installed. If ‘apt --fix-broken install’ doesn’t work ‘dpkg --configure -a’ might.

What exactly did you change?

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.